Everything you need to know about the design and installation of air conditioning systems
Air conditioning systems are complex engineering designs. They should be designed and installed exclusively by specialized companies. Otherwise, the effect of conditioning may be exactly the opposite of what is expected.
Air conditioning systems for the following buildings are being designed:
- warehouses, workshops, factories;
- clean rooms;
- telecommunication, server, radio stations;
- educational centers;
- administrative buildings;
- shopping and entertainment complexes;
- elite residential complexes;
- sports centers;
- health institutions.
- The project integrates the architecture of the building and all life support systems into one whole: supply of electricity, water, sewerage, heating, air conditioning and many others;
- Costs are reduced due to a comprehensive solution;
- Risks are reduced;
- Works are carried out faster;
- Experts supervise the installation of the air conditioning system.
The design is carried out in several stages. Upon completion of the work, the customer receives a package of documentation containing: project (electronic and paper versions), assignment for the project, terms of reference for electrical, plumbing, ductwork.
Installation of air conditioning systems
On the basis of the project, installation of any air conditioning systems is carried out.
- equipment installation;
- cold line laying;
- drainage line laying;
- installation of air ducts;
- laying and connection of electric cables, bags;
- startup and debugging of equipment.
The timing of the installation of air conditioning systems depends on the type of climatic technology. So, if fan coils and chillers are used, it is necessary to assemble the hydraulic circuit, that is, the work of plumbers is necessary.
It is technically easier to install split and multisplit systems, they do not require the installation of air ducts.
When installing the equipment, the purpose of the object, the features of its layout and the customer's preferences are taken into account. Indoor units must be installed so that air conditioning is provided throughout the room. And for the operation of the outdoor units, air circulation is needed to reduce the temperature of the compressor. Installation instructions for each type of climatic technology contain recommendations for the size of the free zone.